I was going to message you to tell you that it appears someone has hijacked your blog - but I guess you blocked me on facebook for some reason. guess I'll just remove the feed. cya :)
No, I didn't block you on FaceBook...I deactivated my FB account for a little while. I'm kind of taking a bit of a break from it at the moment, to sort some stuff out. E-mail me for the long, sordid tale.
3 comments:
You can add my awesome recipe for chocolate chip cookie discs if you would like.
They were a smash hit!
I was going to message you to tell you that it appears someone has hijacked your blog - but I guess you blocked me on facebook for some reason. guess I'll just remove the feed. cya :)
No, I didn't block you on FaceBook...I deactivated my FB account for a little while. I'm kind of taking a bit of a break from it at the moment, to sort some stuff out. E-mail me for the long, sordid tale.
Post a Comment